“Link have been truly excellent, always professional, flexible and responsive to our requirements”
A safe pair of hands
The administration of your loans, with the highest standards of customer service, compliance and information technology, can be costly and resource-intensive. Outsourcing this function to Link Financial provides a cost-effective solution without compromising on quality and without putting your reputation or your relationship with your customers at risk.
The combination of a long-standing track record, leading-edge technology and an experienced team of people has made Link the trusted credit expert for Europe’s lenders and loan portfolio investors.
We offer a primary servicing, which is a complete lifecycle management service for a wide range of loans and receivables including consumer finance, credit cards, auto loans, asset finance and leases, mortgages, student loans and commercial (SME) receivables.
Why should you partner with Link?
- We are one of the largest firms in the industry, operating across fourteen offices in nine European countries;
- We service more than 5.3 million accounts and over €60 billion of receivables. We have also bought more than 4,700 portfolios since 1998;
- We are recognised by the market as being best in class; Standard and Poor’s rates us as “Strong” for Special Servicing;
- We have industry leading systems and data analytics; and
- We have a broad and successful 24-year track record: covering a full spectrum of product types and servicing roles.
“We chose to partner with Link Financial Outsourcing as a leading servicer to allow us to concentrate on growing our loan portfolio with the confidence that our customers would receive a high quality service which could scale easily. Looking back some five years later it’s been a great partnership, no more so than in the last 12 months of Covid turbulence…. when Link have been truly excellent, always professional, flexible and responsive to our requirements to aim always to do the best by our customers whatever the circumstances.”