Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
We are a financial services provider working with many of the UK high street banks, credit card providers, retail, and other lenders, we purchase consumer and business loans and are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and customers by help them to pay off their loans. In fact, we are one of the leading names in our industry because we have the best people working for us!
We are looking for passionate people to join us, who will work as an independent case investigator responsible for the co-ordination, investigation, configuration and reporting of both complaints and disputes received by the Non-Performing Loan (NPL) business.
You will ensure that the best practice standards as prescribed in the Complaint & Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedure are followed in conjunction with the standards set by industry bodies, the regulator and Vendors.
A methodical, balanced and right-first-time approach is required for the analytical review of customer accounts before composing a concise and professional response. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive company that can help you develop your career, reward you for hard work and have fun whilst you do it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate data recording, logging and reporting
- Data analysis
- Detailed account review and investigation
- Professional letter composition
- Vendor, external body and customer liaison
We would be looking for the following skills/qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel applications
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to analyse information
- Excellent data entry skills with a focus on quality
- Computer literate with the ability to work efficiently and effectively with large sets of data
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work within strict guidelines and procedures always complying with FCA parameters
Hours of Work: Full time permanent, 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We provide a range of benefits that are designed to support our employees across their health, finances, and lifestyle. Some of our benefits are listed below:
- Salary: £21,465.00 per annum
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays + a Birthday Day off! (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus scheme
- Purchase additional holiday scheme of up to 5 days
- Pension Scheme – 8% total pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, including virtual GP service, counselling, get fit programmes and more
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Season Ticket Travel Loans
- Enhanced Maternity and adoption pay
- Voluntary employee benefits such as Dental and Health Plans, Gym Discounts, Restaurant Discounts, Will writing services
- Discounts and cashback on thousands of retailers
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with modern facilities
- Free tea, coffee, healthy snacks and fresh fruit!
- Social events during the year, regularly fundraise for our chosen charities, and have recognition schemes in place that reward our employees for being great team members
- Learning and Development opportunities to help you progress in your career