The administration of your loans, with the highest standards of customer service, compliance and information technology, can be costly and resource-intensive. Outsourcing this function to Link Financial provides a cost-effective solution without compromising on quality.
The combination of a long-standing track record, leading-edge technology and an experienced team of people has made Link Financial a trusted credit expert in the Irish marketplace.
We service a wide range of loans and receivables including consumer finance, credit cards, auto loans, asset finance and leases, mortgages, student loans and commercial (SME) receivables.
Under the Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing) Act 2015 all entities purchasing loans from financial institutions must be regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland or be serviced by a firm that is.
Link Financial will ensure that regulatory obligations are fulfilled by providing all loan administration and servicing in respect of both consumer and non-consumer loans. We have experience in tailoring our service offering to specifically suit your clients’ requirements. Link Financial has established a real presence in partnering with various entities across the banking and financial services sector in Ireland.
Why should you partner with Link Financial?
- Established in 1976 Link Financial has a broad and successful track record covering a full spectrum of product types and servicing roles;
- We have extensive experience providing contingency collections across Ireland’s financial services sector, credit unions, auto lenders and leading banking institutions;
- We have developed industry leading systems and data analytics that enable us to onboard and manage customers quickly and reliably;
- As a Link Financial Group company, we have access to a wide range of resources and expertise – Link is one the largest firms in the industry, operating across nine European countries; and
- Across the Group we service more than 5.3 million accounts and over €60 billion of receivables.