- Location: Caerphilly
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
We are Link Financial Outsourcing, part of the Link Financial Group, one of Europe’s most trusted outsourced servicers and purchasers of consumer and business loans. Our operation spans eleven European offices employing 700 people and managing 2.5 million customer accounts. For over 19 years, our scale, professionalism and expertise have made Link the partner of choice for many of the world’s leading banks and providers of credit.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual with a background in delivery and change. The role includes project management, business and third party engagement and delivery of small projects/business change. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in business transformation and business change services.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects.
- Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs.
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets where necessary , risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements).
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with organisational practice.
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and experience within the business.
- Establishing and managing reviews at appropriate points during and after projects to inform project governance by providing evaluations of progress, methodologies and continuing relevance.
- Establishing, and implementing protocols to change the scope of projects where necessary.
Skills and experience:
- Project Delivery and associated methodologies/ tools (Waterfall/ Agile/ Prince 2)
- Full Project lifecycle
- Articulating business change and associated requirements.
- Risk and Issue Management
- Capable user of business tools (MSP/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Bug tracking tools
- Incident management
- Management reporting
- Managing change and uncertainty
- Good written and oral communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivation
- Team Work
- Planning and Organising
- Managing Relationships
- Leading others
- Organisational awareness
- Business and commercial acumen
- Environmental awareness
- Endorses our company values at all times
- Demonstrates reliability, honesty and integrity
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus
- 24 days annual leave per year
- Access to pension scheme
- On-going career development
- Detailed and supportive training package
- Excellent work life balance
- Regular social events
- Free tea and coffee facilities
- Family oriented ethos