- Location: Caerphilly
- Contract type: Full time
- Annual salary from £40,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary annual performance-related bonus up to 20% of salary
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Private medical Insurance (optional)
- Life insurance
- Regular company funded social activities including Summer and Christmas Parties
- Free onsite car parking
Joining the existing management team within the Non-Performing Loans area of our Caerphilly call centre, this role is both diverse and interesting with a wide range of responsibilities across the range of operational disciplines including leadership, project management, engagement and delivering change.
We are Link Financial Outsourcing, part of the Link Financial Group, one of Europe’s most trusted outsourced servicers and purchasers of consumer and business loans. Our operation spans eleven European offices employing 700 people and managing 2.5 million customer accounts. For over 19 years, our scale, professionalism and expertise have made Link the partner of choice for many of the world’s leading banks and providers of credit.
Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on policies and strategies and motivating operational teams including Team Mangers, Team Leaders and Account Officers to achieve operational targets and service levels.
- Reviewing performance to ensure operational objectives are achieved
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and that the LINK “ethos” is consistently applied in all areas
- Managing the deployment of resources within the teams to maintain a skilled, effective and compliant workforce
- Production and analysis of MI to improve operational and colleague performance.
- Providing support to the teams on high level query and issue resolution.
Skills & Experience will include:
- Minimum of five years management experience with an expectation that the Job Holder will be educated to degree level or equivalent operational experience.
- Leadership: experience in developing managers and of leading multi-discipline operational teams.
- Previous operational management experience within a financial services / collections environment
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel and Word
The successful candidate will be a strong leader of people who can align their experience of working within a regulated financial services environment to the Link values:
- We are proud of what we do.
- We strive to be the best.
- We are passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and clients.
Key to this will be the ability to promote a culture of teamwork and to deliver the right customer outcomes through our people.
We believe that our responsibility to the community is not limited to the way that we treat our customers and employees. We strive to ensure that our culture of integrity, respect and compliance extends to our interaction with the environments outside of our offices.
At Link Financial Outsourcing we are proud of the charitable initiatives we take part in; from Operation Santa where we delivered over 150 Christmas presents to underprivileged children, to our work at a local Primary school through ‘Business in The Community’. We hold regular charity fundraising events and raised over £18,500 in 2018 for our nominated charities.