- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
- Contract type: Full-time
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers. We are one of the leading names in our industry and we are continuing to grow.
About the Role:
The Operations Administrator will help to coordinate and maintain effective processes and communications flows. They will also act as a central point of contact for third party agencies and service providers.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet the standards set by our industry bodies, regulators and ourselves by complying with all Company policies and procedures and adopting a ‘right first time’ and TCF ethos.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary point of contact for all operational and administrative matters;
- Providng daily, weekly and monthly reporting as required to track the progress of agent/service provider performance;
- Evaluating sources such as data, facts and research findings and identifying reasonable conclusions and solutions to resolve issues and make decisions;
- Regular review and auditing of Service Level Agreements;
- Ensuring processes and procedures are up-to-date and communicating any changes to business areas;
- Assisting with on-site audits, ensuring adherence to quality and industry regulatory requirements.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an articulate and professional individual to deliver to a very high standard, and also drive forward processes. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, formulas functions, formatting);
- Confident and ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Ability to work well under pressure with good listening, speaking, writing and reporting skills;
- Strong organisational skills with a track record of successful self-management;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience working as a relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Other company benefits
- Central London location
The people in our business have been the key to our success. We provide our employees with the opportunity to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.