Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
We are a financial services provider working with many of the UK high street banks, credit card providers, retail, and other lenders, we purchase consumer and business loans and are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and customers by help them to pay off their loans. In fact, we are one of the leading names in our industry because we have the best people working for us!
We are looking for passionate people to join us, who work closely with customers to help them make affordable and sustainable loan payments in a fair and ethical way. We are looking for people that love to work in teams and want to be part of helping our business provide the best service to our customers and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive company that can help you develop your career, reward you for hard work and have fun whilst you do it.
You will be the primary point of contact for all non-voice incoming communication for customer, their chosen representative, and all vendors. Preparing reports and producing accurate and relevant information for internal and external parties.
You will need to ensure that all queries are processed in a timely way and deadlines are achieved.
- Provide analysis and respond to all incoming queries, including data visualisation, statistical summaries and updating parts of our internal databases
- Evaluate case information, evidence, and relevant factors to make fair and informed judgement calls.
- Daily account updating and returning all generated files in line with agreed formatting
- Assist with on-boarding queries escalated by vendors following loan placement
- Work in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Mailbox management
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Assist colleagues and work within a team in support of department goals, demonstrating ability to work collaboratively and with a strong team spirit
- A willingness to accept additional responsibilities and take on ad hoc projects as required
We welcome applicants with customer service experience from industries such as Contact Centre, Retail or Hospitality backgrounds but we do not insist on prior experience as we give you adequate training when you join as well as ongoing training to help you in your role and to progress your career with us. We just ask that you have a passion for great customer service and have a passion to do a great job!
We would be looking for the following skills/qualifications:
- Strong MS Excel knowledge – VLOOKUP’s, Pivots
- Strong and accurate written and numeracy skills
- Able to extract data from multiple systems and analyse in Excel to produce comprehensive reports
- You must demonstrate the ability to build and develop relationships at all levels, with strong communication and negotiation skills
Hours of Work: Full time permanent, 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We provide a range of benefits that are designed to support our employees across their health, finances, and lifestyle. Some of our benefits are listed below:
- Salary: £21,465.00 per annum
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays + a Birthday Day off! (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus scheme
- Purchase additional holiday scheme of up to 5 days
- Pension Scheme – 8% total pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, including virtual GP service, counselling, get fit programmes and more
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Season Ticket Travel Loans
- Enhanced Maternity and adoption pay
- Voluntary employee benefits such as Dental and Health Plans, Gym Discounts, Restaurant Discounts, Will writing services
- Discounts and cashback on thousands of retailers
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with modern facilities
- Free tea, coffee, healthy snacks and fresh fruit!
- Social events during the year, regularly fundraise for our chosen charities, and have recognition schemes in place that reward our employees for being great team members
- Learning and Development opportunities to help you progress in your career