- Location: Caerphilly
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
- Contract type: Full-time
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers. We are one of the leading names in our industry and we are continuing to grow.
About the Role:
Working within our complaints team and proactively managing customer complaints for our Non-Performing Loans portfolios.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated person to join the team and help maintain our excellent complaint handling process, showing respect for the individual circumstances of every customer.
The ideal candidate will be organised and professional, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to build effective relationships with customers as well as with internal and external stakeholders. The ability to actively listen to the customer and resolve their complaint in an effective and efficient manner is of paramount importance. Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines is also a requirement for this role.
They will also be able to meet the standards set by our industry bodies, regulators as well as ourselves by complying with all Company policies and procedures and ensuring the customer complaints are resolved by adopting a ‘right first time’ and TCF ethos.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking investigations with customers, relevant third parties and internal stakeholders;
- Acknowledging and logging complaints in accordance with our complaints policy;
- Preparing monthly and weekly reporting;
- Performing root cause analysis and escalating to key stakeholders;
- Managing inbound and outbound calls;
- Prioritising and scheduling caseload in accordance with timeframes set out;
- Drafting resolution correspondence to customers outlining our decision;
- Liaising with external regulators and trade bodies when necessary;
- Assimilating important key information from customers, suppliers and our in-house database whilst weighing up facts and circumstances surrounding each case.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an articulate and professional individual to deliver to a very high standard, and also drive forward the processes within the team. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills;
- Confident and ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- The ability to actively listen to customers;
- Flexible approach – adaptable and responsive;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst working to deadlines;
- The ability to write letters correctly and efficiently with strong attention to detail.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus
- 24 days annual leave per year
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing career development
- Detailed and supportive training package
- Excellent work life balance
- Regular social events
- Family oriented ethos
The people in our business have been the key to our success. We provide our employees with the opportunity to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.