- Location: Caerphilly
- Salary: £17,000 p.a.
- Business type: Permanent, Full time
About the role
As a Collections Advisor you will be provide excellent Customer Service to all of our customers. You will handle telephone calls confidently from customers experiencing financial difficulties and will be able to negotiate, agree and set up affordable repayment plans to suit the customer’s individual circumstances. You will manage the customer relationship and expectations to facilitate the appropriate resolution in line with company policy and Treating Customer Fairly Principles.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Effectively handle Inbound and Outbound telephony contact with customers
- Actively engage and build trust with customers providing solutions appropriate to the customer circumstances
- Maximise Cash Collected ensuring targets and company objectives are met
- Administer and maintain customer accounts ensuring they are worked and monitored in line with SLA’s
- Identify situations where specialist support may be required and refer these on appropriately
- Complete Income & Expenditure assessments with customers, negotiating and making decisions in line with TCF Principles and Company Strategies
- Help deliver a best in class collections function through the appropriate training and mentoring
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information relating to Financial Products and Services (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection etc)
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant at all times
Work Based Competencies
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Customer centric approach
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning new skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong negotiating skills demonstrating tenacity when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- IT literate with good keyboard skills
- Sound attention to detail with excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Adaptable and Flexible approach to meet the needs of our customers and our business
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers. We are one of the leading names in our industry and we are continuing to grow. If you are passionate and committed to providing high quality customer service we would like you to be part of our growth.
We are a privately owned business with a real focus on a friendly culture and want all of our employees to come to work and really make a difference every day. We have 3 key values that form part of everything we do. It is important to us that all of our employees embody these values to help us make the customer journey the best it can be on every single call. If you feel that you meet our values that are outlined below then we definitely want to hear from you.
- We are passionate
- We are proud of what we do
- We strive to be the best
What we can offer you
We know that salary and bonuses are important so we will reward your hard work with a competitive salary and annual performance based bonus. Alongside this you will be eligible for our Flexible Benefits Package when you have been with us for 6 months. Developing our people is something that we pride ourselves on, so if you are looking to join us and climb the career ladder there are always opportunities available for you to do this. With a first class detailed and supportive training programme we will make sure you have the tools and knowledge to carry out your daily duties to the best of your ability.
Creating a supportive and friendly environment is something we strive to do every day, so we have monthly social events as well as plenty of charity events to get yourself involved in. Sometimes it is the little things that mean a lot, so we offer all of our employees free parking and free tea and coffee to help your day be that little bit better!
If all of the above sounds like you then please apply today!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Specialist.