Client Reporting Analyst
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Client Reporting Analyst
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and servicing solutions, and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street banks and credit card providers. Link is one of the leading names in our industry and we are continuing to grow.
The Job Holder will work as a Client Reporting Analyst within the Reporting and Analytics department. Given the growth in investment and the Operational platform of the business over the past few years, the requirement for a dedicated analyst has arisen to administer specific functions for the benefit of the Group, specialist funding vehicles and their 3rd party investors. There will be a requirement to produce reports and analysis for both internal and external clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Analytical and financial reporting for a number of internal and external clients
- Month-end Client Reporting for various clients (including Asset Finance, Motor Finance and Consumer Finance) as well as Performance reports, Bank Reconciliations, Aged Debt Reports and Nominal Ledger reconciliations
- Asset purchase reconciliation
- Data cleansing and data preparation for on-boarding Investment Portfolios
- Management of weekly/monthly administration and reporting processes for existing and future transactions (including Cash Reconciliations, Transactional Statement analysis)
- Performance monitoring through the preparation of performance reporting on existing assets
- Liaising with the Group Finance team to ensure that client monetary transactions and the investment function are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Daily interaction with other areas of the business to ensure reporting requirements are met.
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience of financial reporting
- Relevant professional or financial qualifications will be a benefit
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English is essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extreme proficiency with the Microsoft office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel (including the use of pivot tables, formulae and graphical analysis).
We offer a competitive salary, private medical insurance, a discretionary annual performance-related bonus as well as a pension contribution.
The people in our business have been the key to our success. We provide our employees with the opportunity to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, although from time to time you will be expected to work additional hours as needed.