Account Servicing Officer
Account Servicing Officer
We are a financial services provider working with many of the UK high street banks, credit card providers, retail, and other lenders, we purchase consumer and business loans and are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and customers by help them to pay off their loans. In fact, we are one of the leading names in our industry because we have the best people working for us!
We are looking for passionate people to join us, as a Link Financial Account Servicing Officer you will be on the front line for delivering the highest standard of service and support to our customer and clients.
You will ensure that you uphold all of Link’s core values, while also adhering to our external client’s expectations. Your work will be primarily dealing with a wide varying range of customer enquiries from emails, written correspondence, or telephone calls. You will provide excellent customer service to all customers and display all TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer enquiries & providing them with the information, documentation, service outcomes and support that they need and assist with managing their account
- Ensure finance agreements are managed in accordance with their terms and conditions
- Sign-posting customers to internal and external sources of support including – Specialist Support Team, free money advice & Link’s customer portal.
- Question and review to understand customers’ past, present and future circumstances in order to arrange the right outcomes for customers and for Link – primarily fair and affordable repayment plans.
- Using empathy and understanding where needed to build positive relationships with customers whilst presenting a positive view of Link and its clients.
- Adhering to all of Link’s processes to ensure client and customer expectations are met
- Utilising systems and desktop tools to validate customer information, agree the correct course of action and to maintain trackers that accurately reflect the correct account status.
We welcome applicants with customer service experience from industries such as Contact Centre, Retail or Hospitality backgrounds but we do not insist on prior experience as we give you adequate training when you join as well as ongoing training to help you in your role and to progress your career with us. We just ask that you have a passion for great customer service and have a passion to do a great job!
We would be looking for the following skills/qualifications:
5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent standard
Previous experience working within a call centre environment (desirable)
An understanding of TCF principles (desirable)
Excellent communication skills
Computer literate including basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Good numeracy skills
Hours of Work
Full time permanent, 37.5 hours per week, the expected shift will be 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. However, the core business hours are 8:00am – 8:30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturday.
We provide a range of benefits that are designed to support our employees across their health, finances, and lifestyle. Some of our benefits are listed below:
- Salary: £21,465.00 per annum
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays + a Birthday Day off! (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus scheme
- Purchase additional holiday scheme of up to 5 days
- Pension Scheme – 8% total pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, including virtual GP service, counselling, get fit programmes and more
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Season Ticket Travel Loans
- Enhanced Maternity and adoption pay
- Voluntary employee benefits such as Dental and Health Plans, Gym Discounts, Restaurant Discounts, Will writing services
- Discounts and cashback on thousands of retailers
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with modern facilities
- Free tea, coffee, healthy snacks and fresh fruit!
- Social events during the year, regularly fundraise for our chosen charities, and have recognition schemes in place that reward our employees for being great team members
- Learning and Development opportunities to help you progress in your career