We are a financial services provider working with many of the UK high street banks, credit card providers, retail and other lenders, we purchase consumer and business loans and are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and customers by help them to pay off their loans. In fact, we are one of the leading names in our industry because we have the best people working for us!
We are looking for passionate people to join our non-performing loan teams, who work closely with customers to help them make affordable and sustainable loan payments in a fair and ethical way. We are looking for people that love to work in teams and want to be part of helping our business provide the best service to our customers and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive company that can help you develop your career, reward you for hard work and have fun whilst you do it.
In this role you will be supporting customers with the management and payment of their loans.
- You will be part of our dedicated team talking with our customers on the phone
- You will be advising them on how to make payments on their accounts and to support them in finding the best solutions around how to make their payments.
- You will be part of a team and will work hard to achieve yours and the department goals
- You will provide the best service to all the customers that you always speak with – ensuring they are treated fairly, they are listened to and every effort is made to reach the right solution for their circumstances.
- Accurately update our systems following each customer interaction using the systems in place.
We welcome applicants with customer service experience from industries such as Contact Centre, Retail or Hospitality backgrounds but we do not insist on prior experience as we give you adequate training when you join as well as ongoing training to help you in your role and to progress your career with us. We just ask that you have a passion for great customer service and have a passion to do a great job!
We would be looking for the following skills/qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) grade C or above in Maths and English (desirable)
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- Experience in telephony, data entry and administrative management of customers (desirable)
- Good verbal and written communication skills to speak positively and clearly with customers and colleagues
- We use a few computer systems so being able to use multiple computer systems is key.
- Good numeracy skills to identify, set up, calculate the best payment plan for customers where relevant
- Experience in following procedures or policies
- Problem-solving skills to provide the best solution for the customer and the business
Hours of Work
Full time permanent contract working 37.5 hours per week paid monthly and on a shift pattern, you will only be asked to work 1 in 4 Saturday’s (9am-2pm), when you work a Saturday, you will have the following Friday off.
Part-Time hours: will be considered
We provide a range of benefits that are designed to support our employees across their health, finances, and lifestyle. Some of our benefits are listed below:
- Salary: £21,465 – £22,790 dependent on experience (pro-rata for part-time)
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays + a Birthday Day off! (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus scheme
- Purchase additional holiday scheme of up to 5 days
- Pension Scheme – 8% total pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family, including virtual GP service, counselling, get fit programmes and more
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Season Ticket Travel Loans
- Enhanced Maternity and adoption pay
- Voluntary employee benefits such as Dental and Health Plans, Gym Discounts, Restaurant Discounts, Will writing services
- Discounts and cashback on thousands of retailers
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with modern facilities
- Social events during the year, regularly fundraise for our chosen charities, and have recognition schemes in place that reward our employees for being great team members
- Learning and Development opportunities to help you progress in your career