Link Finanziaria wins at the Credit Management and Collections awards
26 March 2019
Link FInanziaria are very pleased to report that Paolo Musaragno has won the Credit Manager with particular attention to Professional Deontology award at the annual Credit Management & Collection Awards gala event.
Link Finanziaria congratulates Paolo on this impressive achievement which is awarded on the basis of: ”having carried out all the main functions related to the management of problematic loans from a Legal and Deontological point of view and having provided among the first of the certifications on the correct management of data. Manager always attentive and scrupulous in compliance with the regulations “.
Paolo is Legal Manager at Link Finanziaria. He also has oversight of the legal and compliance function of Generale Gestione Crediti in Milan following its acquisition by the Link Financial Group in 2018, bringing unification of approach as well as operational and qualitative standardisation to the teams.
Link Finanziaria take pride in maintaining the highest standards of integrity, transparency and fairness to ensure they operate in a compliant and ethical manner, adopting the following standards:
- Being careful and diligent in the conduct of business with both clients and customers.
- Training staff to be empathetic and to work with customers to find positive outcomes.
- Treating customers fairly and having measures in place to ensure that vulnerable customers receive the help they need.
- Taking data protection very seriously and ensuring that all data is kept secure and processed appropriately.
- Having a complaints procedure which ensures that customers are able to raise issues and have them investigated.
- Ensuring that the company complies with all legal requirements for the business.
- Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the industry’s regulators.
25 June 2019
Link Financial Outsourcing were delighted to be able to support the Bone Cancer Research Trust with a special £20,000 donation.
21 February 2019
Frank Horvath, Link Financial Outsoucing's MD, has been appointed to the Board of the Credit Services Association, the UK's trade body for the debt collection and debt purchase industry.