The Link Financial Group is one of Europe’s leading specialist credit servicing firms. Established in 1998 and headquartered in London with operations throughout Europe, our clients include the largest European banks and specialist consumer finance issuers.
Our success is delivered by our people, we are proud of what we do, passionate about our work and always strive to be the best.
We currently have a number of major projects underway and are looking to engage an experienced Marketing Executive on a fixed term employment basis initially to assist with the successful execution of these plans, with the possibility of this becoming a permanent role.
This is a general B2B marketing role in a small team with a focus on support for Group entities, content creation and distribution via websites and social media. Previous experience in financial services is required and a credit background would be an advantage.
Content development and creation:
- Working with internal stakeholders in the UK and 6 other European countries to develop ideas, assist with production of copy, proof read and post approved content.
- Support the expansion of LinkedIn posting programme across numerous company pages.
- Manage content production schedule, identifying ways to streamline production.
- Develop a suite of post templates within brand guidelines for brand consistency.
- Posting and monitoring response.
- Assisting with development and implementation of new group identity project.
- Assisting with development and execution of Link’s 20 Year Anniversary plans.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years B2B marketing experience in a financial services environment
- Proven track record in content production / management
- Competent in using WordPress CMS
- Experience managing LinkedIn company pages and posting programme
- Experience managing and analysing PPC campaigns would be an advantage
- InDesign experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English