Corporate Governance Manager
The Link Financial Group is one of Europe’s leading specialist credit servicing firms. Established in 1998, Link is the trusted provider of Loan Management, Debt Purchase and Standby Servicing Solutions for many European financial institutions, investors and other credit providers.
Today, Link manages more than 2.5 million customer accounts and employs 700 people across 7 European countries. We’re already one of the leading names in our industry, and we’re determined to continually improve what we do.
The Link Financial Group has complex Group and Company Structures and we are now seeking a Governance Manager to provide full Company Secretarial Support to the Board and sub committees to ensure the Infrastructure of the Organisation is Compliant.
The successful candidate will be someone who can build on the existing foundations of our current structure and contribute to delivering our strategic priorities.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will work closely with peers to ensure Corporate Governance in all areas of the business across the Group.
Your key duties will include:
- Acting as Company Secretary to multiple companies
- Assuming responsibilities for managing all board meetings, liaising with directors circulating the agenda, attending the meetings and taking the minutes and ensuring actions are followed up on
- Working with internal and external counsel to prepare and execute board and shareholder resolutions and other documentation
- Ensure all regulatory filings are made in a timely fashion including but not limited to Companies House, FCA, FACTA/CRS and the ICO
- Maintaining complete organisation charts for all group companies, director lists and filling logs
- Dealing with various KYC requests
- Administration of the company ESOP and the Carry Scheme including liaising with the third party administrators
- Ensuring UK Transfer Pricing documentation remains current and is updated and European entities also meet local requirements
- Ensure non UK operating businesses maintain appropriate records and confirm filings are completed in a timely manner in accordance with local requirements
- Ensure that all European subsidiaries are up to date and fully reporting into group all filing requirements
- Dealing with other pertinent compliance issues and ensuring good working knowledge of the regulations and the FCA
- Assisting the Group Finance function and Fund Operations team as required
We would expect you to bring the following skills & experience to the team:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- An outstanding understanding of corporate governance ideally gained from within the financial sector
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with key internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative and ownership of tasks and projects
- ICSA Qualification/Membership preferred though not essential
- Pragmatic and commercial in approach and solutions driven
- A second Mainstream European Language would be an advantage
United Kingdom - Victoria, London
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Participation in discretionary performance related bonus
- Health insurance
- Contributory pension
- Death in service life insurance, 4 x salary